Everest View Easy Trek
Everest View Easy Trek
Starting at Phakding and climbing up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that’s a junction for trekkers, local Sherpa & expeditions. Spectacular views of Mt Everest and other snow peaks in a adventurous & charming style.
Day1- Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International airport kathmandu, we will received by Himalayan Destiny tour executive and transferred to the hotel. Free evening time.
Day 2- We will be visiting Syambhunath, Pasupatinath and Bhaktapurcity and we will take time for the final preparation for the trekking. At evening welcome dinner at Nepali authentic restaurant.
Day3- After breakfast we will departure for domestic airport for Lukla and will hike for 4hrs to Phakding (2652m/ 8700ft). Overnight stay at Phakding.
Day 4- After breakfast, we will continue our hiking for Namche bazzar ( 3440m/ 11280ft ). Overnight stay at Namche bazaar. Total 6hrs of hike.
Day 5- Rest day at Namche bazzar.
Day 6- Reaching Khumjung (3810m/ 1255ft ) will take us of 4hrs of walk and stay there for a night.
Day 7- We will have breakfast and departure from Khumjung to Tengboche ( 3870m/ 12694 ft ). Total 5hrs of walk and stay overnight at Tengboche.
Day 8- Departure from Tengboche to kyamgjuma (2840m / 9315ft ) needs 5hrs of walk. We will stay at Kyamgjuma for one night.
Day 9- Breakfast and start our hike ( 5 hrs) from Kyamgjuma to Monja ( 2840m / 9315ft ) and stay over night there.
Day 10- Today we will walk back to Lukla and stay overnight there.
Day 11- Fly back to kathmandu.
Day 12- Departure for next destination.
- Airport pickup & drop in Kathmandu.
- All transfers to mentioned sightseen in Kathmandu with tour guide
- Accommodation in boutique hotel at Kathmandu and stars hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Airticket Kathmandu-Lukla-kathmandu
- Guide and Porter
- During the trekking, all accommodation will organized in teahouse/lodge with three meals ( breakfast, lunch & dinner )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, cap and trekking pole. Please note: down jacket, sleeping bag and trekking pole are to be return after the trip completion
- Trekking permit and Govt. taxes
- Necessary equipment’s needed for trekking
- First kid box
What is not Included
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu or during the trekking due to any reasons rather than mentioned nights in itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Consumptions of extra meals and beverage
- Tips to guide or porter
- Excess baggage fee
- Personal expense
- Dates: March to May, & Mid Sep to Mid Dec
- Duration: 11 nights/12 days
You'd like to know more about this trip "Everest View Easy Trek"? Don't hesitate and write us a message!
Related Treks tours you might be interested in
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang valley is well known trekking routes in Nepal. This is ideal trek both for beginners and professionals trekkers where one can enjoy dramatic views, natural and cultural beauty along with mountain life in Nepal.read on...
Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the most beautiful treks combined with a magnificent view and a mix of cultures unparalleled by any other treks in Nepal. This trek starts from lowland towns with rice terraces into the Annapurna.read on...
Annapurna Circuit round 20 days
Annapurna Circuit trek is a 20 day classic trekking adventure around the world's tenth highest mountain. This is by far a once in a lifetime experience. You will see beautiful scenery, meet locals, and trek through this beautiful region.read on...
During the Poon Hill trek you get a good impression of the trekking life. You walk between the 1500 and 3200 meters to several mountain villages where you stay in lodges. Here hangs a casual atmosphere of joy and fatigue.read on...