Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the most beautiful treks combined with a magnificent view and a mix of cultures unparalleled by any other treks in Nepal. This trek starts from lowland towns with rice terraces into the Annapurna.
What You'll Do
- Enjoy adventure trekking trails
- Wonderful view of the Annapurna Himalaya Range
- Spend several days moving through the homelands of the Gurung people
- See close up views of Mt. Fishtail, Dhulairi & Annapurnas
- See a cluster of houses set among the high summer grazing pastures of the region
- Main highlight will be the brilliant views of the Mt Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhulagiri & Snow glacier from Annapurna Base camp.
- Marvel at the extradinary ice sculptures of the Annapurna Glacier
What to Expect
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Annapurna base camp trekking is well-known trekking region for trekkers in Nepal. The peaks of the western part of the enormous Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare, are prearranged almost specifically in a circle about 10 miles in distance with a deep glacier-covered arena at the center.
Our trek begins from Nayapul, which is an hours picturesque drive from Pokhara with some wonderful views of Annapurna (South) and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) en route. From Nayapul, a half an hour's walk brings us to Birethanti, to be found at the confluence of Modi and Bhurung rivers, here the route divided.
We take the West trail towards Ghorepani, a operating village located at an elevation of 2750 m., where is a marvelous vantage point (Poon hill - 3210 m.) to view both the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himal. The views at sunrise from Poon hill are simply surprising. From Ghorepani, the trail leads East to the settlement of Tadapani and on towards Chhomrong, from where we commence our journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary and onwards to Annapurna Base Camp. The trip to base camp follows the valley in between the huge battlements of Himchuli & Machhapuchhre, finally up-and-coming into an overwhelming auditorium, where a labyrinth of mountains and Annapurna.
Annapurna Base Camp Itinerary details
Day 1- Upon arrival in airport we will received by Himalayan destiny tour Executive. Check in at the Kathmandu hotel.
Day 2- Breakfast at hotel, we will departure from domestic airline for Pokhara. After landing at Pokhara we will start our hike for 6hrs to reach Ghandruk. Overnight stay at Ghandruk.
Day 3- Today we will hike for Chhomrong ( 2171m/7120 ft ). Our total estimate hiking hrs will be 6. Overnight stay.
Day 4- After breakfast will we hike for Bamboo (2310m/7580 ft) for 5 hrs. Overnight stay.
Day 5- Today we will have a relax day after 4 hrs of hike, we will reach Deurali ( 3230m/10,597ft) and stay there.
Day 6- Today we will start our hike from Deurali to Annapurna base camp ( 4130m/13550ft) and overnight stay at ABC.
Day 7- Today we will hike back to bamboo ( 2310m/7580ft), night at Bamboo.
Day 8- Breakfast and hike to Jhinu Danda ( 1761m/5777ft). We will spend a night at Jhinu Danda.
Day 9- Today is the last day of our hike. We will hike for 6 hrs to reach Nayapul and drive back to drive Pokhara.
Day 10- Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 11- Departure for next destination.
- Airport pickup & drop in Kathmandu by private car
- Accommodation in boutique hotel at Kathmandu and start hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Domestic air tickets ( Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu )
- Guide and Porter
- Private transfer from Nayapul to Pokhara
- During the trekking, all accommodation will organized in teahouse/lodge with three meals ( breakfast, lunch & dinner )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, cap and trekking pole. Please note: down jacket, sleeping bag and trekking pole are to be return after the trip completion
- Trekking permit and Govt. taxes
- Necessary equipment’s needed for trekking.
- First kid box.
What is not Included
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu or during the trekking due to any reasons rather than mentioned nights in itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Consumptions of extra meals and beverage
- Tips to guide or porter
- Excess baggage fee
- Personal expense
- Dates: Mid Sep to Mid Dec, & March to May
- Duration: 19 nights/20 days
You'd like to know more about this trip "Annapurna Base Camp"? Don't hesitate and write us a message!
Related Treks tours you might be interested in
Mustang trek-lo Manthang
The hidden kingdom, ancient & Tibetan culture, medieval aged cave monasteries with precious arts, Tibetan Buddhism, hundreds of years old monasteries treasured with precious artifacts, majestic and legendary landscapes.read on...
Everest View Easy Trek
Starting at Phakding and climbing up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a bustling bazaar that’s a junction for trekkers, local Sherpa & expeditions. Spectacular views of Mt Everest and other snow peaks in a adventurous & charming style.read on...
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang valley is well known trekking routes in Nepal. This is ideal trek both for beginners and professionals trekkers where one can enjoy dramatic views, natural and cultural beauty along with mountain life in Nepal.read on...