Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang valley is well known trekking routes in Nepal. This is ideal trek both for beginners and professionals trekkers where one can enjoy dramatic views, natural and cultural beauty along with mountain life in Nepal.
Day 1: Day 1- Arrival at Tribhuvan International airport,Kathmandu. Check in at the Kathmandu hotel.
Day 2- Departure from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1580 m/ 4264 ft ) by private car/jeep. Overnight stay at Syabrubesi.
Day 3- Our hike will start from Saphrubesi to lama hotel (2380 m/ 7830 ft). Total 6 hrs of hike and we will spend overnight here.
Day 4- After breakfast will we hike for 5 hrs to reach Langtang village ( 3430 m/ 11253ft ). Overnight at langtang.
Day 5- Today we will have a relax day after 2 hrs of hike, we will reach Kyanjin gumba (3870 m/ 12697ft ) and stay there.
Day 6- We will take day to explore Kyanjin gumba ( 3870 m/ 12697 ft ). Overnight stay.
Day 7- We will hike for 7 hrs to reach lama hotel (2380 m/ 7830 ft) and spend overnight there.
Day 8- This is a final day of our trekking, we will hike for 6 hrs to Syabhru besi ( 1580 m/ 4264 ft )and spend a night there.
Day 9- Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 10- Fly back to home country
- Airport pickup & drop in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in boutique hotel at Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guide and Porter
- Transfer to Kathmandu-Syaburubeshi-kathmandu
- During the trekking, all accommodation will organized in teahouse/lodge with three meals ( breakfast, lunch & dinner )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, cap and trekking pole. Please note: down jacket, sleeping bag and trekking pole are to be return after the trip completion
- Trekking permit and Govt. taxes
- Necessary equipment’s needed for trekking.
- First kid box.
What is not Included
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu or during the trekking due to any reasons rather than mentioned nights in itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Consumptions of extra meals and beverage
- Tips to guide or porter
- Excess baggage fee
- Personal expense
- Dates: March to May, & Mid Sep to Mid Dec
- Duration: 9 nights/10 days
You'd like to know more about this trip "Langtang Valley Trek"? Don't hesitate and write us a message!
Related Treks tours you might be interested in
During the Poon Hill trek you get a good impression of the trekking life. You walk between the 1500 and 3200 meters to several mountain villages where you stay in lodges. Here hangs a casual atmosphere of joy and fatigue.read on...
Annapurna Circuit round 20 days
Annapurna Circuit trek is a 20 day classic trekking adventure around the world's tenth highest mountain. This is by far a once in a lifetime experience. You will see beautiful scenery, meet locals, and trek through this beautiful region.read on...
Mustang trek-lo Manthang
The hidden kingdom, ancient & Tibetan culture, medieval aged cave monasteries with precious arts, Tibetan Buddhism, hundreds of years old monasteries treasured with precious artifacts, majestic and legendary landscapes.read on...