During the Poon Hill trek you get a good impression of the trekking life. You walk between the 1500 and 3200 meters to several mountain villages where you stay in lodges. Here hangs a casual atmosphere of joy and fatigue.
Day 1- Day 1- Upon arrival in airport we will received by Himalayan destiny tour Executive. Check in at the Kathmandu hotel.
Day 2- Breakfast at hotel, we will departure from domestic airline for Pokhara. After landing at Pokhara we will start our hike for 6hrs to reach Ulleri ( 2020m / 6627ft). Overnight stay at Ulleri.
Day 3- Today we will hike to Ghorepani ( 2860m / 9383ft ). Our total estimate hiking hrs will be 4 -6 hrs. Overnight stay.
Day 4- Today, after short walk we will reach Poonhill, spending an hr we will hike to Tadapani (2630m/2628ft) for 7hrs. Overnight stay at Tadapani.
Day 5- Breakfast and start our journey to Ghandruk ( 1940m / 6364ft). Overnight stay at Ghandruk.
Day 6- Today is a our last day of hiking, from Ghandruk we will hike ( 4 hrs ) back to Nayapool ( 1070m / 3510 ft) and drive ( 1hr ) back to Pokhara. Overnight stay at Pokhara
Day 7- Afternoon flight for Kathmandu. Overnight stay at kathmandu
Day 8- Time to explore Kathmandu. Today we will pay a visit to Boudhanath, Syambhunath and Bhaktapur city. Farewell dinner.
Day 9- Departure for next destination.
- Airport pickup & drop in Kathmandu by private car
- Accommodation in boutique hotel at Kathmandu and stars hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Guide and private car for Kathmandu sightseeing
- Guide and Porter
- Domestic air tickets (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Private car from Nayapul to Pokhara
- During the trekking, all accommodation will organized at teahouse/lodge with three meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, cap and trekking pole.
Please note: down jacket, sleeping bag and trekking pole are to be return after the trip completion
- Trekking permit and Govt. taxes
- Necessary equipment’s needed for trekking
- First kid box
What is not Included
- Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu or during the trekking due to any reasons rather than mentioned nights in itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Consumptions of extra meals and beverage
- Tips to guide or porter
- Excess baggage fee
- Personal expense
- Dates: March to May, & Sep to Nov
- Duration: 8 nights/9 days
You'd like to know more about this trip "Poonhill Trek"? Don't hesitate and write us a message!
Related Treks tours you might be interested in
Mustang trek-lo Manthang
The hidden kingdom, ancient & Tibetan culture, medieval aged cave monasteries with precious arts, Tibetan Buddhism, hundreds of years old monasteries treasured with precious artifacts, majestic and legendary landscapes.read on...
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang valley is well known trekking routes in Nepal. This is ideal trek both for beginners and professionals trekkers where one can enjoy dramatic views, natural and cultural beauty along with mountain life in Nepal.read on...
Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the most beautiful treks combined with a magnificent view and a mix of cultures unparalleled by any other treks in Nepal. This trek starts from lowland towns with rice terraces into the Annapurna.read on...